- To provide programs and facilities to meet the unique needs of our clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- To support and educate staff so that they can provide the best care for our clients
- To offer resources to families affected by ASD to help strengthen familial relationships
- To educate the general public about the special needs of the autism community
- To, above all, provide a meaningful life to our clients with autism
Copyright 2011, All Rights Reserved Living with Autism, Inc., a non-profit organization
You may also donate through Paypal by clicking the Donate button.
Donations of $25 or more receive a Living with Autism T-shirt!
Living With Autism, Inc. is primarily funded through the North Carolina Medicaid Program. State budget cuts have resulted in significant funding reductions this year. We welcome all donations from individuals, businesses and foundations. Please mail donations to: Living With Autism, Inc., 102 Solitude Way, Cary, NC 27518
Living With Autism, Inc. is now an accredited North Carolina Behavioral Health Provider Agency